Pandemonium

Title : Pandemonium (Delirium#2)
Author : Lauren Oliver
Rating : 5 Stars

I'm pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.


Source :  Goodreads

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite. 


I've read this last week, I should've read this earlier, after I went to her book signing event last March . But on the brightside, I've finished it! Yey,Me!

When I finished Delirium, I was like. "Alex should be alive!". And then while I am reading Pandemonium, I can't imagine how Lena can overcome the pain of losing someone you love. It feels like all the pain and memories are overflowing,which seems so damn hard! But then, Lena somehow managed to deal with that pain. Well she still believes that Alex is still alive. Who wouldn't felt that? Even though the only person that loved her dearly was gone in front of her, believing that he may still be alive could make her happy.

I almost cried on the part that when the Invalids and Lena managed to escape but still, of course, there are so many consequences. Lena or I would say Lauren Oliver deeply describes the pain of losing someone very important. It was hard.

And then, Julian comes. Ahh, the very endearing guy. I want him to come out of the book. He is so so...his eyes, his determination, especially his curiosity. Who wouldn't fall for that kind of guy.

I was so happy I've finished it, I can't wait for Requiem. Cliffhanger.

Share:

0 comments