Kiera Cass will come to the Philippines

 

One of our local bookstores managed to make an awesome deal for us, readers to be with Kiera Cass in person. I mean I can see another author that I love, in flesh. National Bookstore always brings us new ways to communicate with the authors that we love! 

Kiera Cass is one of the authors that I come to adore. She made a whole new twist about love with a mix of competition behind it. It was clearly magical, and to think that she will be here in August, it feels like the fairy grandmother grant our wish!

Another thing, I can be with my co-bloggers/friends again. I met them over twitter-verse but it feels like I've known them so well. I'm very much excited to be with them and share some thoughts an maybe fangirl to Maxon or Aspen.



Share:

0 comments