Stacking The Shelves # 1

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
This weeks book haul are:
 
Bought
Vortex by S.J. Kincaid (@ FullyBooked)
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb(@BookSale)
 
Won
Defiance by CJ Redwine(@National BookStore)
*it is a signed copy*
 
I'm done reading Vortex and currently reading Defiance, though I'm near at the end of it. I can't wait to grab a copy of Deception
 
What are the books that you've got? :D
 
 



 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Do you ever have one of those moments when you say to yourself "I have that book! Oh wait! Do I?" I just had that moment when I saw Vortex in your pic. Now I am dying to know if I have it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete