12 Days of Falling

Hi guys! It's me. Again.

Here's the thing, there is a book that I really wanted to read the moment I read the synopsis on Goodreads. It totally captured my attention even with the title itself and it's even more great when I read a tweet from one of the most sweetest and approachable author that I ever met on twitter. I'm talking about none other than Leigh Ann Kopans.


Displaying mini banner_edited-1.jpg

 When I learned that together with the author herself, Jenny Kaczorowski, they'll host a tour for 12 Days of Falling. And now I present to you that TODAY IS THE START OF IT! This is just the start and I know that it'll be a great event for every booklovers around the globe. Seriously.

 Displaying Art of Falling square ad text 2_edited-2.jpg

We will post some teaser and surprises for everyone of you. In which I am very much excited to share it with all the readers. 
Of course, to celebrate with this season, we will have a giveaway! YAY!

 Well above all, I just wanted to say that from the start, I'm just...





Share:

0 comments