Stacking the Shelves # 3


Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

It's been a very long time since I posted about this. I wish I really have more time to read and post reviews. You see I'm not good at time management, even to budget my money. It all seems so hard. But as I always promise on my mind, I'll do my best to keep up for it.

Back on the topic, so here's the thing, I mean the books that suddenly added up on my book shelves and they are all piled up. (my poor little books. :( )

I bought a Deluxe Box Set Edition of John Green's books. I bought it on our local online shop. I really wanted a signed copy of his books from the start. So when I've got a chance and money (of course) to have it, I grabbed the hell out of it. hahaha!!

Another thing, HarperCollins are totally generous on giving me a chance to read a finish copies of How to Love and Not a Drop to Drink. It's really wonderful to receive books from them. Every. Single. Time. 
Thank you so much HarperCollins!!!

Displaying 20131130_092549.jpg

Displaying 20131130_092653.jpg
 Here's the cover of my new hardbound copy of TFiOS. God, all the feels.

 Displaying 20131130_092739.jpg 
You know what is wonderful? THIS!!! 

Displaying 20131130_092836.jpg 
A surprising element with the Deluxe Box Set Edition is that Paper Towns, Abundance of Katherines and Looking for Alaska are all marked with John Green's signature. Man, these are precious. 

What about you guys? What are the books that you've got?

Share:

0 comments