Top Ten Tuesday # 1

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Today is Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting!!! This will be my first Top Ten Tuesday post so please bear with my craziness regarding this post. 

DYSTOPIAN AND TIME-TRAVEL SETTINGS! YAY!

Insignia (Insignia, #1)
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
This is one of the best X Setting that I've ever read! It features the World War III with full of possibilities. It contains a lot of action and I was somehow jealous because of the technological world on this book.

 One (One Universe, #1)
 One by Leigh Ann Kopans
It's about having powers, more than powers exactly. I don't mean it in a mutant way but in a whole lot different new meaning. People everywhere already possess powers and they are set in a school to enrich their powers. The world is so wonderful and astonishing.

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
 Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Seriously, just read this book.

All Our Yesterdays 
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
The world is full of disaster and tragedy. You'll feel overwhelmed inside and out.
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Need I say more for this book? It's a place that I would love to live and escape in. 

Tempest (Tempest, #1) 
Tempest by Julie Cross
This is one of the reason why I'm so in-love in time-travelling. Every setting of the book brings me closer to the events during old times and about the future that will hold upon the characters.

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
Divergent by Veronica Roth
I know everyone of you read this book. I crave to be Divergent.

 Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I was deeply moved with Juliette's thought about the world. It will struck your heart out.

 Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
A world wherein love is a disease. You should read this book, in-love or not.

Taken (Taken, #1)
Taken by Erin Bowman
The story is so complex and unique all at the same time. Every characters bring so much bravery and courage to stand up for their world and its betrayal.

So there you have it, my top ten books. Hope you'll like it though. I mean love it as much as I do.

 

Share:

5 comments

  1. Nice list! I've read most of the book on your list except Tempest. Must check it out

    -Veronica @ Talking Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tempest is so good!! I bet you'll love the time-travel ride. :D

      Delete
  2. Great list! I'm actually going to start All Our Yesterdays tonight and I'm feeling apprehensive about it so I'm glad to hear you really liked it!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT post earlier and for following me on Bloglovin, I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is full of pain. I swear. But its totally great. She's making a sequel, she tweeted us. :D

      Delete
  3. Welcome to TTT! I love the Hunger Games, good choice. New GFC follower.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete