Divergent and Free Four

Title : Divergent
Author : Veronica Roth


I can say that this is one of the greatest book that I've ever read. The book was published since last year, but then I haven't paid much attention to it at that time. But all of a sudden, I've read that its one of the favorite books voted on Goodreads and it is also optioned to be a movie. By that I've been curious at this story.

I've read the synopsis and it definitely amaze me on how the author created another dystopian story with full of uniqueness! It was so good!

On a dystopian novel like this, I can definitely say that I am deeply impressed of all the action packed parts of the story. And another one, I'm totally in love with Four! ha! Tris is one bravest character that I've ever read.

It will make you realize your deepest fears. And overcoming it of course. Well for me,it feels like that.



Title : Free Four -Tobias tells the story-

On this 13 page story, I will tell you this is not just an ordinary short story that readers will easily forget. Its from the point of view of Four! Isn't that great?!?!?!

This privilege was given to Divergent fans (like me) to get to know more on what's going on inside the mind of a guy that has only Four fears that fell in love with Tris. :)

I've read it , even though I haven't finished Divergent at that time ,but i was so excited when it was released. And I can say that the author made a short story from a man that has a deep dark past that every reader will be curious on what will happen on the second book.

Share:

0 comments