Music Monday : We Were Liars

 
Music Monday is a weekly book meme hosted by Total Book Geek. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!

I am searching for new weekly blog memes then I came upon this one in particular. There are so many books that reminds me of a song every single time and honestly, the only reason why I sync my iPod is because of the new songs that I suddenly discover or remind me of books.

I am pretty sure that there are several readers out here who already read We Were Liars by E. Lockhart and yes, I feel your pain and no, I don't have any clue how to heal that pain until now. The ending of We Were Liars is like, I don't know if I should call it a revelation or the truth behind all the lies but I am still oblivious how it all happened. When I reached the end, Cadence's mind was able to see the truth inside her head that was hiding all the time but aahhh...it is just so hard to sink in right in the bottom of my fragile heart.

That's why I choose the song All The Things She Said by t.A.T.u. This reminds me of Cadence rambled mind, the different voice that speaks to her. Whether its her conscience or just plain common sense all of it is deeply confusing and still not enough.


 

Try to listen to this while you are reaching the end of We Were Liars.


 
 
 

Share:

0 comments