i don't know

                   I can't tell exactly what IS the thing that I wanted and love, co'z there ARE many things that I've really wanted and love. My mother once said to me "What is the thing that you really wanted?". At that time, I was at the point of nowhere. I don't know what to answer. I don't know what I want. I just said "Anything." Anything. It was such a lame answer. A pointless answer. An intriguing answer.

When I was a seven year-old wanderer kid, I've really wanted to become a doctor. To heal everyone. To make them happy.

When I was eleven years-old, I've wanted to become a violinist. To make a good music that will show my feelings.

When I was fifteen years-old, I've wanted to become an archeologist. To discover the past. The mystery of every history.

Now, i still don't know what i wanted, (20 years old now). The one thing that i wanted to be. Some people say that you can be anything that you wanted to be. Some people say that you should set one goal in life and stay focus on it. Of all the thing they have said, there is one statement that left me hanging.

"If you don't know what you want, you will have a hard time finding the one you love."

Does it mean that if i know what I wanted, I can find the person that i will love? I don't know.

Share:

0 comments