The Goddess Test



Title: The Goddess Test

Author : Aimee Carter

Pages : 304 pages

Publisher: Harlequin; Original edition (April 19, 2011)

Rating : 5 Stars!!

Want to have a new twist story about the usual Greek mythology story? This book is definitely one of the books that Greek mythology lovers would really want to read. Me, as a fan of it, I was definitely interested to read the book. And one thing for sure, after you read this readers will fall head-over-heels to the God of the Underworld: Hades.

As the story starts, Kate, an ordinary teenager that only wishes for her mother to be beside her all the time. She will do anything just to have one more day and forever just to be with her. When a man suddenly came to her and claims to her that he is Hades/Henry, and he can make her mother live without any pain at all, it all seems so unreal to her. But when Henry showed to her that her friend had come back alive, she undoubtedly accepted the deal. To pass the seven test and to become Hades future bride.

The cover of the book was already intriguing to me. She really do looks like Persephone. So innocent. So charming. Well at first, i read about a brief story about Persephone and Hades, and that's when I've became more interested on reading the book. An ebook of this book. I don't have my own copy of the book. :"((
But still, as I read every chapter of the book, it tells about different story of Hades and the olympians: mainly on Hades on this part.

Its the first book that I've read mainly about Greek mythology, while reading the book, Its like the things that I have learned when I was in high school, it somehow adds up to what i am reading in every details of the story. While reading the book, I definitely learned more about Greek mythology. And also about Death. I checked her site and it has a second book. Can't wait for it. :D

Share:

0 comments